Earlex 5500 HVLP Spray Machine
Professional, Light Contractor, Serious DIY Enthusiast, Woodworkers Favorite
The Spray Station 5500 is a professional unit designed for light contractor, occasional maintenance, woodworker and serious DIY enthusiast. The Spray Station 5500 is ideal for use in the workshop, garden or home. Water-based and oil-based coatings can be applied with the HV5500.
This model has on-board storage for the spray gun, a long carry handle for easy portability, a spray-gun cleaning kit and a one-quart pro-gun with Teflon®-coated paint container that makes it easy to clean, long-lasting and non-corrosive.
- ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, doors, fences, shutters, cabinetry, spindles, iron work, sheds, decking, furniture, cars and more
- easy-to-clean Teflon-coated paint container with quick-release lever
- 13-foot air hose
- 5.5-foot power cord
- sprays a wide variety of materials
- sprays as fine as 1 inch/2.5cm
- fitted with variable output control
- press and twist aircap for faster spray pattern adjustment
- optional needle sets
- one-quart capacity
- turbine motor
- neon on/off switch
- kit includes: turbine unit, onboard storage pod, onboard hose and power cord storage, 1 quart Teflon-coated paint container with metal spray gun and stainless steel needle, viscosity cup, long carry handle and spray gun cleaning kit
This is the first HVLP Turbine Sprayer Superior Interiors Kelowna used in their shop and on job sites for over 2 years and over 1000 hours on the same machine and continue to use! If you want to hear more about their experiences with this amazing product please call or email them.